I Love Sundays Top

Celebrities love Peace Love World Oversized tops but especially LOVE the "I Love Sundays" tops.
 
Oprah Winfrey had Peace Love World I Love Sundays on her Favorites List for 2014.
 
Kourtney Kardashian is seen in her I Love Sundays top.
 
 
 
This sweater features a trim shape on the body with a slightly nipped waist, plus a raglan-style sleeve that's slim from shoulder to cuff. Scooped neckline, dedicated thumbholes sleeves and a bound lower hem with side split. On front, "I Love Sundays, family, moments, friends, sunshine." Motif appears across center joined by signature red dash marks at lower left, while the back boasts an inspirational Love Quote in the back top middle.
 
Love Quote states, "Love is not something you look for... Love is something you become."
 
Order today at ThinkHer.com
  

Comments

Popular Posts