Big Buddha Roma Bag is Hot!

Being an owner of an online store does have some perks... taking the new hottest bag is my favorite one!

I recently started sporting around our Big Buddha Roma Camel Handbag and I LOVE it! This bag is so amazing. I can swing it over my shoulder with the dual handles or I carry it with the cross body strap. This bag is the perfect size as it's 18"W x 10"H x 6"D. I have all my essentials + have my pilates clothes in it right now! The inner lining is so cute as well. Without a doubt this is my favorite Big Buddha handbag right now and I wanted to make sure I shared this with you!

Here is some more information:
The handbag is made of synthetic leather and has buckled handles with a removable, adjustable cross body strap. There is one exterior zipper pocket and to close the handbag there is a top zip closure. Inside the handbag there is a back-wall zip pocket, cell phone and PDA pockets. Plus, the handbag has a print-lined interior which gives some spice!

I'm going to Boston next week and plan on taking the Big Buddha Santorini Red Handbag as my carry on! Will let you all know how it goes!

Happy Wednesday!

XX,
Brittany

Comments

Popular Posts